Fur Ball Masquerade
Date(s) - 11/12/2021
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE PALS’ 31ST ANNIVERSARY WITH THE THIRD ANNUAL FUR BALL MASQUERADE!
Friday, November 12, 2021
Egyptian Ballroom, The Fox Theatre
VIP Cocktail Hour 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Main Event 8:00-11:00 p.m.
VIP admission includes VIP cocktail hour, a gift bag, and all general admission benefits.
General admission includes an open bar, heavy hors d’oeuvres, live entertainment, a souvenir mask, a silent auction, and beats by DJ Sed the Saint.
We are abiding by safety requirements from the City of Atlanta and the State of Georgia as well as following recommendations from the Center for Disease Control to ensure our guests, performers, staff, and volunteers all remain safe during the event. We appreciate your support and we look forward to seeing all of you at the Fur Ball Masquerade!
PALS COVID-19 MEETING AND EVENT PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS
Pets Are Loving Support, Inc. (PALS) cares about the community and has taken a responsible approach to presenting a safe approach to our Shot Clinics, distribution of pet food, and in-person meetings and events. We follow CDC guidelines and have been awarded the On-Site Pandemic Protocol certification from the Event Leadership Council. Attendees, vendors, entertainers, volunteers and venue staff must all agree and adhere to the following requirements. This will be posted on PALS website, event reservation pages and links, at entry points, and clearly communicated to everyone planning to attend a meeting or event. These requirements will remain in effect until further notice.
I agree to the following to attend this event:
- A COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours of attending this event. To have a test result within 72 hours, you should plan to get tested two weeks prior to the event.
- All guests will present a Vaccination Card, Vaccination Record, or negative COVID-19 test result at the door as a condition of admittance to event. Images captured on a cell phone or an approved vaccine passport app are accepted. Ticket holders will not be permitted to enter the event without them, and refunds will not be given if the required documentation is not made available.
- All guests will wear a mask when not eating or drinking.
- If a guest feels like they have symptoms associated with COVID-19, they will not attend the event out of an abundance of caution.
Please note the following items:
- PALS requests that all guests be fully-vaccinated before attending the event.
- The tables and chairs will be placed in accordance with social distancing requirements. Please do not move the tables and chairs when you arrive.
- These regulations are subject to change as the Fox and PALS receive new information from the City of Atlanta and State of Georgia, so please bear with us as we navigate these changing landscapes. We will do our best to post any updates in a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding