PALS Drag Queen Bingo – ChristmaHannuKwanzika
Date(s) - 12/08/2020
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
PRESENTED BY TITO’S HANDMADE VODKA
‘Tis the season! All of the seasons! Get in the holiday spirit, wear a festive mask, and have fun with PALS! Tickets are $20 for 7 games with $550 cash to the winners. Tickets available online at link above.
Hostesses Bubba D. Licious and Erica Lee, the PALS queens (Patsy Jon Benet and Desiree Storm), and our special guest performers will be in the festive spirit as they call bingo, put on a show, and help us raise money for PALS! Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the first game begins at 7:30 p.m.
- Maximum capacity for Drag Queen Bingo is normally 216 guests. WE WILL MAX OUT AT 100 GUESTS (at most) for this event to allow for tables to be socially distanced.
- THE MAXIMUM SIZE FOR A PARTY IS 5 GUESTS in accordance with new GBI safety requirements.
- Each party will be sat at their own table, so STRANGERS WILL NOT BE GROUPED TOGETHER.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS WILL OCCUR when guests arrive.
- All guests MUST WEAR A MASK at all times unless eating and drinking. All performers, staff, and volunteers will be wearing masks or face shields at all times.
New bingo guidelines will be in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Lips is complying with public health guidelines from the CDC and City of Brookhaven and PALS will be taking precautions in order to ensure the safety of our guests, volunteers, performers, and staff and operating within new bingo guidelines from the State of Georgia. As a result, there will be fewer tickets available (still at the same price of $20/person) and we are reducing the jackpots for the games by half since the amount of money we are bringing in is reduced. We appreciate your support and we look forward to seeing all of you at Drag Queen Bingo in the future!
Please note the following items:
1. All guests must wear masks during the event unless they are eating and drinking. All volunteers, performers, and staff will be wearing masks as well.
2. Per State of Georgia bingo regulations, the maximum number of people seated at a table is 5. If your group is larger than five people, we will separate the group into tables of five to accommodate your request.
3. Lips will have the tables and chairs placed in accordance with social distancing requirements, Please do not move the tables and chairs when you arrive at bingo.
4. Orders will be taken from the tables, so when you arrive, please take your seat and a server will come to your table.
These regulations are subject to change as Lips and PALS receive new information from the City of Brookhaven and State of Georgia, so please bear with us as we navigate these changing landscapes. We will do our best to post any updates in a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding.
A couple of things to remember:
- The ticket link is live until the night before bingo. After that, we will have tickets on sale at the door unless the event is marked “sold out.”
- If you are coming with a group, please coordinate the name you will all give when you purchase your tickets. We can make additions to a group until the day before bingo, then we have to assign the seating chart.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the first game begins at 7:30 p.m. Lips offers a special bingo food and beverage menu, so arrive early to order dinner, snacks, and some refreshments.
Safety precautions for Drag Queen Bingo
Lips ceased all shows and events on March 15, 2020, due to COVID-19. Lips was able to reopen on July 9, 2020, with limited dining and shows amid the COVID-19 pandemic by following the safety guidelines recommended by the CDC and those as required by the City of Brookhaven. Lips has strictly followed and enforced all safety requirements.
For safe dining, shows and events at Lips, the following guidelines have been implemented.
* Seating is limited to 50% capacity.
* A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the reception desk.
* A plexiglass barrier has been installed between the booths located along the left wall.
* Tables are spaced approximately 6’ apart.
* Signs are displayed throughout Lips reminding guests to socially distance, wear a mask when not seated, and to wash/sanitize hands before returning to you table.
* All employees must have temperature checked as they report to work each day.
* All staff are required to wear a face mask at all times.
* Servers, bussers, and bartenders are required to wear latex gloves and masks when interacting with guests and food service.
* Guests must wear a face mask to enter Lips … no exceptions!
* Lips reserves the right to deny admission to anyone who appears to show any signs of illness or anyone who is unwilling to follow our safety requirements.
* Lips may require a temperature check of any guest who shows any sign of illness.
* Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
* Guests may remove their face mask only when seated.
* Mask must be worn anytime you are not seated and moving about within the restaurant for any reason.
* No guests may be seated at the bar or order directly from the bar.
* Food and beverages must be ordered through your server.
* Tables, chairs, door handles, restrooms, and other common areas are sanitized before and after each event.
* All dining utensils, plates, cups, napkins, straws, etc. are disposable, single-use items.
* All guests must have made a reservation (or purchased admission thru Yapsody).
* Walk-ins are not allowed due to safety precautions and limited seating.
* Entertainers are required to wear a face shield when performing and when assisting with guest seating and services.
* The show host, emcees, the bingo caller, and the bingo verifying DIVAS must wear face shields during the event.
* Guests may tip the drag queen entertainers as is customary; however, you may not hand it to the queens or stuff it into their costume. Tips must be placed in the tip receptacles which are located on each side of the stage. There are also small tip buckets on each party’s table. You may also “make it rain” on the queens as they perform on stage.
We thank all of our bingo guests in advance for adhering to the safety guidelines posted above.