PALS Drag Queen Bingo – Dolly Parton Night
Date(s) - 11/09/2021
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
THERE WILL BE NO TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR. ALL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE.
PRESENTED BY TITO’S HANDMADE VODKA
Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine! Let’s celebrate Saint Dolly! Tickets are $20 for 7 games with $1,100 cash to the winners. Tickets available online at link above.
Hostesses Bubba D. Licious and Erica Lee and our special guest performers pay tribute to the Queen of Country Music as they call bingo, put on a show, and help us raise money for PALS!
We are abiding by safety requirements from the City of Brookhaven and the State of Georgia as well as following recommendations from the Center for Disease Control to ensure our guests, performers, staff, and volunteers all remain safe during the event. We appreciate your support and we look forward to seeing all of you at Drag Queen Bingo in the future!
We want to extend a special thanks to the following sponsors for this month’s Drag Queen Bingo:
PALS COVID-19 MEETING AND EVENT PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS
Pets Are Loving Support, Inc. (PALS) cares about the community and has taken a responsible approach to presenting a safe approach to our Shot Clinics, distribution of pet food, and in-person meetings and events. We follow CDC guidelines and have been awarded the On-Site Pandemic Protocol certification from the Event Leadership Council. Attendees, vendors, entertainers, volunteers and venue staff must all agree and adhere to the following requirements. This will be posted on PALS website, event reservation pages and links, at entry points, and clearly communicated to everyone planning to attend a meeting or event. These requirements will remain in effect until further notice.
I agree to the following to attend this event:
- A COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours of attending this event. To have a test result within 72 hours, you should plan to get tested two weeks prior to the event.
- All guests will present a Vaccination Card, Vaccination Record, or negative COVID-19 test result at the door as a condition of admittance to event. Images captured on a cell phone or an approved vaccine passport app are accepted. Ticket holders will not be permitted to enter the event without them, and refunds will not be given if the required documentation is not made available.
- All guests will wear a mask when not eating or drinking.
- If a guest feels like they have symptoms associated with COVID-19, they will not attend the event out of an abundance of caution.
Please note the following items:
- All guests must wear masks during the event unless they are eating and drinking. All volunteers, performers, and staff will be wearing masks as well.
- Lips will have the tables and chairs placed in accordance with social distancing requirements, Please do not move the tables and chairs when you arrive at bingo.
- These regulations are subject to change as Lips and PALS receive new information from the City of Brookhaven and State of Georgia, so please bear with us as we navigate these changing landscapes. We will do our best to post any updates in a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding.
- The ticket link is live until 9:00 p.m. the night before bingo.
- If you are coming with a group, please coordinate the name you will all give when you purchase your tickets. We can make additions to a group until the day before bingo, then we have to assign the seating chart.
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the first game begins at 7:30 p.m. Lips offers a special bingo food and beverage menu, so arrive early to order dinner, snacks, and some refreshments.
Safety precautions for Drag Queen Bingo
Lips ceased all shows and events on March 15, 2020, due to COVID-19. Lips was able to reopen on July 9, 2020, with limited dining and shows amid the COVID-19 pandemic by following the safety guidelines recommended by the CDC and those as required by the City of Brookhaven. Lips has strictly followed and enforced all safety requirements.
For safe dining, shows and events at Lips, the following guidelines have been implemented.
* A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the reception desk.
* A plexiglass barrier has been installed between the booths located along the left wall.
* Tables are spaced approximately 6’ apart.
* Signs are displayed throughout Lips reminding guests to socially distance, wear a mask when not seated, and to wash/sanitize hands before returning to you table.
* All employees must have temperature checked as they report to work each day.
* All staff are required to wear a face mask at all times.
* Servers, bussers, and bartenders are required to wear latex gloves and masks when interacting with guests and food service.
* Guests must wear a face mask to enter Lips … no exceptions!
* Lips reserves the right to deny admission to anyone who appears to show any signs of illness or anyone who is unwilling to follow our safety requirements.
* Lips may require a temperature check of any guest who shows any sign of illness.
* Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
* Guests may remove their face mask only when eating and drinking.
* Mask must be worn anytime you are not seated and moving about within the restaurant for any reason.
* No guests may be seated at the bar or order directly from the bar.
* Food and beverages must be ordered through your server.
* Tables, chairs, door handles, restrooms, and other common areas are sanitized before and after each event.
* All dining utensils, plates, cups, napkins, straws, etc. are disposable, single-use items.
* All guests must have made a reservation (or purchased admission thru Yapsody).
* Walk-ins are not allowed due to safety precautions and limited seating.
* Entertainers are required to wear a face shield when performing and when assisting with guest seating and services.
* The show host, emcees, the bingo caller, and the bingo verifying DIVAS must wear face shields during the event.
We thank all of our bingo guests in advance for adhering to the safety guidelines posted above.