Out of an abundance of caution, we decided to cancel January’s edition of drag queen bingo. As we navigate guidance from public health experts and local municipalities, we will announce further updates here.
September 2021 update:
PALS COVID-19 MEETING AND EVENT PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS
Pets Are Loving Support, Inc. (PALS) cares about the community and has taken a responsible approach to presenting a safe approach to our Shot Clinics, distribution of pet food, and in-person meetings and events. We follow CDC guidelines and have been awarded the On-Site Pandemic Protocol certification from the Event Leadership Council. Attendees, vendors, entertainers, volunteers and venue staff must all agree and adhere to the following requirements. This will be posted on PALS website, event reservation pages and links, at entry points, and clearly communicated to everyone planning to attend a meeting or event. These requirements will remain in effect until further notice.
I agree to the following to attend this event:
- A COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours of attending this event. To have a test result within 72 hours, you should plan to get tested two weeks prior to the event.
- All guests will present a Vaccination Card, Vaccination Record, or negative COVID-19 test result at the door as a condition of admittance to event. Images captured on a cell phone or an approved vaccine passport app are accepted. Ticket holders will not be permitted to enter the event without them, and refunds will not be given if the required documentation is not made available.
- All guests will wear a mask when not eating or drinking.
- If a guest feels like they have symptoms associated with COVID-19, they will not attend the event out of an abundance of caution.
PALS requests that bingo attendees be fully-vaccinated in order to purchase tickets.
ALL ATTENDEES must wear a mask except while they are consuming food or beverage. All staff, performers, and volunteers will be wearing masks and/or face shields.
PLEASE NOTE: We are keeping a close eye on briefings from the Centers for Disease Control and other public health authorities and will make decisions about future events as more information about COVID-19 becomes available. All updates will be posted on our website and on our Facebook page. We want everyone to be safe and exercise good judgement.
Safety precautions for Drag Queen Bingo
Lips ceased all shows and events on March 15, 2020, due to COVID-19. Lips was able to reopen on July 9, 2020, with limited dining and shows amid the COVID-19 pandemic by following the safety guidelines recommended by the CDC and those as required by the City of Brookhaven. Lips has strictly followed and enforced all safety requirements.
For safe dining, shows and events at Lips, the following guidelines have been implemented.
* A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the reception desk.
* A plexiglass barrier has been installed between the booths located along the left wall.
* Tables are spaced approximately 6’ apart.
* Lips reserves the right to deny admission to anyone who appears to show any signs of illness or anyone who is unwilling to follow our safety requirements.
* Lips may require a temperature check of any guest who shows any sign of illness.
* Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
* Tables, chairs, door handles, restrooms, and other common areas are sanitized before and after each event.
* All dining utensils, plates, cups, napkins, straws, etc. are disposable, single-use items.
* All guests must have made a reservation (or purchased admission thru Yapsody).
* Walk-ins are not allowed due to safety precautions and limited seating.
We thank all of our bingo guests in advance for adhering to the safety guidelines posted above.